Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Daddy's Girl


I have always been a Daddy's Girl! This song by the Christian Group named Point of Grace is perfect for me and my daddy!




I actually surprised my dad by this being the song that we danced our Daddy- Daughter Dance to at our wedding! It was hard keeping a secret from him, but it was well worth it!

I will never forget doing our 'snow dance' at the end of the song in front of everyone at the wedding. When I was little my daddy and I had a snow dance that only we could do. We would do this special dance to make it snow! And of course it always worked and I would wake up the next morning to snow being on the ground! I thought it was magic!

As the Words of the Song go,
"There's nothing better than being your Girl"
so so soooooooo true:)
As I got older I realized Daddy would only do the snow dance after watching the weather alert! But it will always be magic!

For now my Daddy says the snow dance is retired, but I well know that one day when he has a little grand daughter, the snow dance will make a big reappearance!

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully said baby girl - but you have always been a mama's girl too! We have loved sharing you together all these years. I remember that snow dance - who knew your dad could predict the weather?

    ReplyDelete