Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blakie PooPoo

I am dedicating this blog post to a very sweet and special boy.



Blakie!!



This morning I was catching up with a sweet Seminary friend named Tonya, and I recieved a text message that make me so happy!

At morning revival at Friendship Baptist Church in good ol' GA,
Blakie was saved!!

I love this little boy so much!

He has a such a great personality of his own!

He got saved after Papa delivered the messgae!

I only wish that Chris and I could have been there... but I am SOOO Happy!!


Little Blakie Poo Poo I have been praying for you for a very long time! Praying that the Lord would put a conviction so hard on your heart that you couldn't simply walk to the alter but you would have to run!

Prayers Answered!!

Ain't it sweet to hear that we will have another soul to rejoice with in Heaven!!


 
I have another special someone, without naming names, that I will ask all of you who read this blog to pray for!
This sweet special someone means a lot to me and I have been praying for them too to have their eyes opened and recieve the good lord into their heart! 

Remember to continue to pray for those who are lost!

I once was lost,
but now I'm found.
Was blind,
but now I see!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment