Tuesday, August 16, 2011

School Days

School Days, School Days,
Dear ol' golden rule day,
Readin' and 'ritin' and 'rithmetic,
Teacher hit me with a hickory stick!

Every year, on the first day of school,
my daddy would be giddy,
singing this song through the house!
For the longest time I thought he just made this up! But it is a real song!

Welp, this chick is a real workin woman.
No more little jobbies for me,
I got me a REAL job!

I is a teeaachhher!

ahhh!! sometime I can't believe they let me teach!

I am so blond!! and do some of the stupidest stuff sometimes,
but I sure do love me some kiddoes!

I have 21 students.
5 are sweet, beautiful, amazing, quiet, giggly, girls

16 are rough, dirty, mean, sneaky boys!

Due to protection I am not going to post any real pictures or name of my students. 

But I did this with them today!!


The loved it!! I had them writing their spelling words!!

So nifty nifty!!



 I am so blessed that none of my kids did this with the shaving cream! I think I would have died!
Yep..... my eyes would have rolled back in my head,
and I'd be dead.

hahah

Ohhhhhhh I just love my little 1st Graders.

Ya know kids really do say the darnest things!

Everyday the first subject we learn is Bible.
Yes I teach Bible!
It is a Christian School!!

Anyhoo during bible we make a list of prayer requests on the board.
I have students every day saying,
"Please pray for my fish, this morning he didn't look tooo good"
or my favorite
"Please pray for my mama, in the car she said that my brother and me were driving her crazy!"



No comments:

Post a Comment