Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pray for your Husband

Pray that your husband....

....would understand his position in Christ.

... would present himself a living sacrifice (moral purity).

... would be filled with the Holy Spirit of God.

... becomes a man of the Word of God.

... would have the mind of Christ.
(Christ- like decisions, attitude, goals, money, priorities)

... would grow daily in his Christian maturity.

... would put on the full armor of Christ
(resist temptation, quick to repent).

... would be alert to Satan's strategy
(lust for flesh, lust of the eye, pride of life independent of God)

... would be broken before God.

...would have a servants heart.

... would build a scriptural family.

... would be an effective prayer warrior.

... would become involved in an accountability team.

... would become a man of worship and praise.

... would reach out to lost people.


In my women's ministry class, that I have been taking every Tuesday night, we have discussed many matters of the role of a woman in the household.

One of the roles for all wives is to pray.
My professor passed out this sheet of paper with just specific things listed to pray for your husband.

I immediately thought, WOW, I need to post that on my blog!!!

Hope all enjoy!

1 Corinthians 1:4 I give thanks to my God always for you because of the grace of God that was given you in Christ Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment