Thursday, January 5, 2012

Let the Wedding Festivities Begin!!

Tomorrow,
is the Rehearsal for my sweet Big Brother!

We are all VERY excited!

My mother swears that she had times when she thought this day would never come:)

Today my mother and I have been running around,
trying on our dresses,
packing,
and doing little last minute things!

Tomorrow is the Rehearsal and then the Rehearsal Dinner.

We are all SOOOO very excited!

Matt and Arica are going to have the sweetest little private wedding!



This morning I made Chris and my mom come outside to take a few pictures!

I have really been slacking lately on taking pictures and have made a little
New Years Resolution,
that I am going to try and do better this year!



We took these in my parents backyard and used the neighbors fences as back grounds.



Not bad for just my mom taking the pictures with a little old digital camera.



Chris was REALLY having a blast:)




No comments:

Post a Comment