Sunday, March 11, 2012

Good People

Chris and I have often talked between us about how the people in this city are incredibly arrogant and self-centered. Many just wanting handouts and what other people can do for them.

Well.... we know that there are some good people out there.

So today we went to the grocery store:)
I usually go all by myself, cause Chris HATES shopping,
but today he wanted to go with me just to get out.

Anyhoo I guess I had my phone sitting in my lap while we were driving and when I got out of the car it fell and I didn't notice.

We went and got all our groceries and took our sweet time. I didn't even realize I didn't have my cell phone at all.

When we came out of the store there was a note stuck in the car door.

Chris got it and it was written in sloppy handwriting
"If you lost your pink phone I took it inside and left it at the customer service counter. Have a nice day!"

Immediately Chris went and got my phone!

Whew!!! Crisis adverted!

There ARE some sweet caring people who live here after all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment