Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Newbies!

I am beyond excited to be writing this post!!
Saturday, while I happened to be cleaning a very VERY messy apartment,
Chris looked out the window and saw a moving truck!

Turns out that we got us some new neighbors!

Chris and I absolutely LOVE Charlotte and Andrew!

And you wouldn't have guessed it,

but they are from Georgia too!

Both of them actually graduated from UGA!
Go Dawgs!

Tonight I had them over for dinner.
I made enchiladas 
(which if I do say so myself were pretty darn good).

We all talked about moving to NOLA, life back in Ga, saying goodbyes to family and friends, and BLOGS!!

Yes Charlotte has a blog too!
Her's makes mine look like a 2 year old's cause it is so cute and she is a wonderful writer.

I can't wait until the next time we will get together!

Is it bad to say that I absolutely think of them as bestie friends already???


No comments:

Post a Comment