Monday, October 1, 2012

Girl Talk


I have a tiny, slight obsession.

I love the elf line of makeup at target.

I think what I love about it most is the price.
It is all sooo cheap.

A while ago I bought some eye shadow and lip gloss and I loved it but I never got anymore,
and then one of my favorite blogs that I read talked about the elf brand,
and I just happened to be in target so I walked out with some goodies:)

Came out of the store with 5 newbies and only spent a few dollars.

Everything above was only $1 a piece. 
Yepp that's right, dollar eye shadows, lip-ies (what I call lip gloss), and brushes.
For the price of one lip gloss from other brands, you can get a lot more.

So for just a couple of bucks a gal can get some pretty good stuff.

Now since it is so cheep it is totally not high quality, it has nothing on mac,
but for this girl, $1 eye shadow makes me excited, and I actually do love it.


Come on girls, don't knack it
 until you've tried it.


No comments:

Post a Comment