Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Amite

Amite, Louisiana is a quaint little town. The first time Chris and I drove through it both of our eyes were wild with excitement  It has few red lights, a nice new drive in Sonic food stop where the teenagers hang out on Friday nights after football games, and some of the friendliest people you'll ever meet. 




I am in love with the police station. Can't you just imagine Andy and Barney Fife working there? Oh and to make it even cuter, it's also located right next to the railroad tracks. 




In the inner city they have lined the railroad with brick pavers. I can't wait to get my new camera that my parents are giving me for Christmas and go to town here. 


The wind was blowing pretty hard:)


And the part that I'm most partial to, probably because it's the reason why we are in this little town, the inside of the sweet church where Chris is currently the interim of. 

I can't wait to post many, many more pictures but I figured I'd start all my sweet family at home with just a little glimpse:)

No comments:

Post a Comment