Thursday, February 21, 2013

what i'm reading

I love reading blogs:) Here are some of my favorite. I usually just check them every couple of days, or whenever I get some free time!
You can click on any of the pictures to be linked right to their blog:)



Photobucket
The Small Things Blog
I learned of this blog after clicking on one of her hair videos on pintrest. Love it and it is all things girly and cute:)

IMG_9249_2
Southern Soul Mates
I met Cherish from some church connections. She is a fabulous person and just as beautiful on the inside as she is the outside!

Hi There! 
Yellow Brick Life
Charlotte is a great seminary friend! She is a GA gal and her and her husband live right across the hall from Chris and I!

Photobucket
My Grey Desk
This is another one of those pintrest found blogs. Very girly and very cute:) 


Kelly's Korner

Kelly's Korner

This is a great blog with Christ inspired posts! Kelly's Korner is one of my top favorites! 




Waynes 3 Girls

And my all time favorite blog hands down is Waynes3girls! I'm a little partial because it is my sweet Aunt Stephanies blog, but I love reading it! 

1 comment:

  1. Haha you are too sweet! I read yours all the time too and as a matter of fact almost all the other ones you posted!! We definitely have similar blog tastes. Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete