Monday, April 1, 2013

Airport Pickup

When Chris and I went to pick up my parents last Thursday from the airport we both wanted to do something really embarrassing.  Chris came up with the idea of holding signs or acting really obnoxious while they are walking through the doors leading out of the gate entrance. 

So I started googling different funny signs that people held as they were waiting for their family/friends to come off the plane. There is some pretty funny stuff that people have done on the internet but Chris came up with the idea of making a poster with goofy pictures.

Five minutes on microsoft word and this is what he came up with:)



Both the pictures we used were taken from a cruise that my family took several years ago. By dad's picture is of him sunburt with his eyes closed, my mom's picture is of her talking while she is eating. 

When they came walking up to us, we were both standing holding these signs and they immediately started cracking up. My mother swore that she didn't know us and my daddy had a big grin on his face. 







I thought we got them pretty good!  

No comments:

Post a Comment