Thursday, May 19, 2011

Yikes!

I am a total clean freak, expecially with our trailor. I like for things to be in their place and for clutter, uhhh.. to be non existant.
Right now, I am sitting in the sofa in our living room and the view is CRAZY!!


You can see we have got boxes with our kitchen utencials and various items packed.  I HATE seeing kitchen utencials in the boxes because I feel like they are getting dusty and germy!
As you can see everything is a mess!!  There is no room to even walk.  How in the world are we going to fit all of these things in our apartment, good thing we got upgraded to the bigger space! The big TV is definatly NOT going.  That thing is way too heavy and no one wants to carry it up stairs. (Meaning Chris doesn't want to carry it)






Only ONE WEEK!!!! WHOOP WHOOP 

No comments:

Post a Comment