Monday, April 23, 2012

Update

I got a phone call from my mama today
(actually I think I called her... but anyways)

and she asked me if I really ate the craw fish!!

I mean.... come on!! Now peeps
I am a NOLA girl, Cajun seasoning, bridge driving, Pontchartrain diving, gator wrestlin, catfish eatin'..... 

haha noo way I am far from being a NOLA girl!!!!
This chicka is a GA peach all the way:)

but yes, yes,

I ate the crawfish and they were yummy!

In fact I ate almost my entire plate of those babies! The spices and seasoning were soo good. I liked the craw fish but I LOOOVED the corn and potatoes! Those were the best!

Right now I am on Spring Break!

Can I get a Whoop Whoop!!

Today I kick started my spring break by doing school work,
yea yea I am just a nerd by doing work on my first day of break, but hey I got it done and now don't have to worry about it anymore and can enjoy my days off.

It was so nice being home, I think Chris is a little jealous of me right now cause he has to go to his classes.
 He only has 2 and a half weeks left for this semester, so he is on the home stretch of his work right now:)


No comments:

Post a Comment