Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm Not The Best


I'm not the best singer,
but boy can I jam out in my car at the top of my lungs.

I'm not the best dancer,
but I can shake what my mama gave me.

I'm not the best writer,
but I type what I am thinking at the moment.

I'm not the best cook,
but I can make a mean bowl of ceral.
 
I'm not the funest,
but I enjoy having fun.

I'm not the most athletic,
but I sure do enjoy those evening walks with Tonya.

I'm not the best joke teller,
but I sure can crack up.
 
I'm not the best sewer,
but one year I made my own Easter Dress.
 
I'm not the best daughter,
but I got some of the best parents a girl could ever dream of.

I'm not the best teacher,
but I love my kiddoes with all my heart.

I'm far from being the best wife,
but I got me a boy who sure loves me.

I'm not the best Christian,
but I pray to be better every day.

Mark 10:29:30 Jesus said: “Truly I say to YOU men, No one has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for my sake and for the sake of the good news who will not get a hundredfold now in this period of time, houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and fields, with persecutions, and in the coming system of things everlasting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment