Tuesday, September 6, 2011

In-Laws

I am one very luck girl.
The Lord has blessed me with some of the best in-laws.

In fact, I don't even consider them "in-laws"
they ARE just part of my family.

I call Papa,
Papa
and Nana,
Nana.

I call Blakie, Brandino, and Megpie
my cousins.

I call My-my, and Paula
my aunts.

And I call Gary and Christi,
my parents.

Even though no,
I don't call them mom and dad,
they treat me just like their own.

I am so blessed to be surrounded by such a wonderful,
God-fearing,
do anything for ya,
laughin,
hearty,
big and CRAZY,
family!

Yepp...... I'd Rather be a Carder anyday!!

(haha.... that is just a joke to all my Bagley relatives)



This weekend Chris and I surrounded ourselves by our wonderful families
to celebrate the baptism of sweet Blakie.

Now I tell ya what,
I know I was not the only one,

but man did I pray hard for conviction to fall on this sweet boy!!

I prayed that it would be so strong,
that he would not be able to mearly just walk to the alter,
but have to run and jump,
just to get there as fast as possiable!

Thank you Lord for answered prayers!

Thank you for your many blessings!!!

Thank you Lord for welcoming a beloved "red haired Opie"
into your sweet kingdom!!!





A sweet thought is that in Heaven,
we will all rejoice together!

Now that everyone of the Carder's have proclaimed their salvation of accepting Jesus as their savior and been baptised,
we shall all stand in the mist of our Savior and our Lord together!!

Right along with Paul, Matthew, and Mark,
and Noah and Moses,
and Mary and Joseph!

Oh how it gets me excited and happy!!


What a day that will be when my Jesus I shall see,
And I look upon His face,
The One who saved me by His grace;
When He takes me by the hand
And leads me through the Promised Land,
What a day, glorious day that will be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment