Monday, January 16, 2012

Don't Look

Alright Mama and Daddy Don't Look!!

I know how squeamish their stomachs are, especially my daddy's!!


Yesterday, while I was cutting up some
 lettuce for Chris and mines tacos,
I cut a chunk in my middle finger.


I guess that new knife is sharper than it looks!

It was the kind of cut where
when it happened it took about 20 seconds for it to start bleeding.

I was able to have the thought in my head,
"did that just happen!"

and then the blood started and
"yepp... that just happened!!"


Some of my pictures are blurry, but I cut myself right next to my finger nail and all the way down.

I almost cut right through it, but the flap of skin is just barley hanging on!


It bleed and bleed!! I almost passed out,

Chris was so sweet, he held my finger and put pressure on it, while I was hyperventilating!!


No comments:

Post a Comment