Saturday, April 14, 2012

Peas and Carrots

Last night Delanie and I had some much needed girl time out on Magazine Street.

We are just like peas and carrots together!
(thanks forest gump!)

Delanie and I are so much a like!
-both of us are first year teachers and learning to adapt to the problems that come with the job
-both are here while our hubbs are in school
-both are the women workin' to provide for our families
-both of us have a silly sense of humor
-both LOVE our families back at home and MISS them like crazy
-both of us are dog lovers
-both of us are a little CRAZY
-both of us have similar childhood stories

The list can go on and on.
She is seriously just like me, sometimes it is a little weird how our lives are so similar!

Last night we went out and ate Mexican!
I had seriously gone way toooooo long without eating some chips and salsa and it was soooo good.

Then we went walking thought some old antique stores and found a "Free Peyton" shirt for her husband.
(Free Peyton is a New Orleans Football Thing)

We then went to goodwill and a dollar general.

I wish I had taken a picture of us together last night to post on here!

Anyhoo... spending some girls time was just what I needed!

Thanks Delanine for being such a good friend and thanks Eric for sharing your sweet wife with me on yall's Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment