Thursday, April 12, 2012

Miss Independent

So my sweet husband is gone off into the woodlands of North Georgia for the next 2 nights.
Leaving me all by my lonesome.
Actually I am enjoying some solitude tonight.
I have been able to have some 'me' time.

I got subway for dinner,
had control of the remote,
painted my toe nails,
and did some laundry.

It was nice!


When I walked in the door after work
Chris had left me little notes all throughout the apartment.

I grabbed my phone and took pictures of some of them!

He even put some on the toilet, reminding me to flush,
one on my computer to be silly,
several on my mirror.

The funniest thing to me was most of them were reminders. He was trying to make sure I don't forget anything.
Now isn't he just a sweetie!



I am truly blessed!

I am grateful for this time to myself and to get some things done,
but I will be glad he will be home on Saturday.

Something about thinking how I am 3 states away from anyone of my family bothers me,
so I just am trying not to think about it!




Excited to have the whole bed to stretch out on to myself tonight,
and for a Friday night girls out with Delaine tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment