Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Half Way

Sometimes I just don't know what to write about. Here lately we've had  a lot going on. Between the excitement of Chris's new church position and the crazies going on at my work, we've been pretty boring.

I usually have a million bagillion different ideas going on in my head about what to blog about, but right now I'm kind of in a rut.

I can say that I am overly excited about getting out of this place and flying out to GA on Friday. Yes this FRIDAY!!

I have to work a normal school day, speed home, and then we're off to the airport to leave on a jet plane. I am excited to get away from this stress for over a full week. 

Of course, you know Chris and I, we already have our days for the week pretty much planned out. When you only are home with family and friends for a few precious weeks out of the year, you try to pack in as much as you can in those days.

Hope you are all having a great week and look at the bright side, it's Wednesday night! Half way there:)


No comments:

Post a Comment