Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Cosbys

I love the Cosby Show. I mean I really LURVE this show!

It is so funny and I wish that they still had shows like that on tv today. Bill Cosby is so funny and Chris loves to search youtube for old stand up comedy tapes of him back before he was Dr. Cliff Huxtable. 




It's just clean humor. I love the scenes with Ruby and how cute she was when she was little. I also like it when Cliff and Theo have their man-to-man talks. 


Chris and I really don't watch the show that much because usually we forget that it is on. But tonight as we are packing our bags and cleaning out our fridge for out trip, we keep cracking up at the funny jokes and scenes.


I bet it was so much fun filming that show. No telling all the pranks and jokes going on behind the scenes.  Oh to have only gotten to be a fly on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment