Sunday, March 3, 2013

History Channel

We are super excited for the history channel's television series that starts tonight titled "The Bible."


It is airing TONIGHT at 8:00pm GEORGIA time and 7:00pm NOLA time:)

(yes, that's right, we are an hour behind you peach state peeps)


I can't wait to see how closely it follows the events that the Bible describes. I know I personally enjoy watching films about the Bible because it allows me to put myself in the story as if I were there when it happened!



In case you haven't heard about this series I attached a youtube trailer of the show! 




Now Chris and I have evenin' service at church on Sunday Nights and don't get home until a bit before 9:00 so we are gonna miss the first hour, but still super excited and can't wait to tune in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment