Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Parentials

Growing up VBS was always a BIG deal and I am glad to see it still is. When I was little my best friends were my church girl friends and during VBS and revival week, we would always end up taking turns at spending the night at each others houses. 



My parents are both very involved in church, and have been for as long as I can remember. They love working with children, because (quite frankly) they are just big kids too!
They're the coolest parents a gal could ask for!

(video was sent via iphone and isn't the best quality)

Here's a video that was sent to me about two weeks ago from Chris and mine home church in GA. My sweet daddy is the one that comes running in, and my mama is the one who's trumpet doesn't work. I guess now all my work and seminary friends can see where I get it from:)

*Updated Note: you may not be able to view the video if you are checking the blog on your phone



No comments:

Post a Comment