Saturday, May 24, 2014

Bumpdate- 27,28,29,30,31 Weeks!








So I got a little bit behind...

Growth: We are in the third trimester and feeling good! At 31 weeks all her senses are intact, meaning she can see, hear, touch, smell, and taste. Elizabeth is close to the size of a big head of lettuce and is weighing at about 3 and 1/2 pounds. She flip flops around a lot but I can tell she is starting to go into the head down and feet up position a lot, especially during the day. At night she will flip or rotate so she is sideways with her head on my right hip and her feet kicking my left hip. On Friday at work she had both of her feet on the middle of the bottom of my ribs and would stretch and push up. I felt like my ribs were being pulled up out of my skin. It was kinda uncomfortable:) Liz also still does this thing where she will get shy. She will be dancing and then Chris or myself will start rubbing or poking my belly and she will stop. I imagine she is just trying to figure out what we are doing to her. 

How I'm Feeling: I doing really good. No complaints about anything. Just trying to survive the last week of school and making the move back to GA. Chris is really handling all the moving details, which I really appreciate. He won't let me help pack anything and I have been just trying to stay out of his way. My wedding rings still fit and my feet don't really swell. I do feel like I am starting to get puffy in my face. I feel very proud of my weight gain, although I would die before I told anyone other than my mother the exact amount, I am right smack dab in the normal/recommended range for my BMI for this point in my pregnancy.

With moving, especially while in your third trimester, comes a lot of complicated things we had to figure out: ie. new doctors, new insurance. Everything has fallen into place very easily. I am super excited and can't wait to meet my new doctor, which is Dr. Lambert at North Point Obgyn. I have only heard amazing things about him and this doctor office! 
 
Favorite Moments: 
I feel like a roly poly bug and while trying to paint my nails my sweet husband offered to. Yes he offered:) Definitely a keeper, and is doing to make such a good girl daddy. 


GRADUATION!! Chris graduated last weekend. It was a such a happy moment. So proud of Chris and all the hard work he has and is devoting to following his calling. Seminary is not for the faint of heart and takes dedication. For the past 3 years I have had the privilege of watching him change everyday to being closer and closer to God, an amazing experience to watch anyone you love go through. 
I started to bawl my eyes out when he left me that morning to go line up. He didn't know I snapped the above picture, but I should have videoed it. He was walking with a purpose, a pride strut, and just so excited that he made it. 


Most Looking Forward to: Moving! We are in our last week in Nola, my next bumpdate picture will be taken in Georgia! Now if only the next 6 days will zoom by, so we can start our next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment