Monday, April 2, 2012

Girls Weekend


This past weekend I was living it up in Panama City with my home girl Amanda!

Amanda was my maid of honor in my wedding!

I can't wait to post some more pictures of us gals,
the one above I stole of one of their face book pages, it is actual me and Shay, Amanda's future sister in law!

We had so much fun doing what girls do best:
-shopping
-eating
-laughing
-laying in the sun
- and people watching

Since it is Spring Break down at the beach, we were amazed at how all the 'kids' around us were acting.
It was the first time I have ever been at Panama City during Spring Break, and let's just say it was interesting.

So interesting that we turned our beach chairs around, NOT facing the water but facing the other direction, just so we could watch all the idiots around us!

I had a great weekend and got some much needed sun.
In fact I am a little burnt on my nose and I know it is just going to peel! YUCK!!



No comments:

Post a Comment